Who we are
Clinia is on a mission to optimize navigation in healthcare and we're doing it by developing health-specific search solutions for the digital health system of tomorrow.
Businesses of all sizes use our suite of tools to make it easier for their users to navigate healthcare systems. To continue to execute on our vision and scale even faster, we are looking for a Sales Director to take the lead in expanding our market reach and ties with key players across North America. Working closely with our CEO, CTO, Head of Marketing and Director of Operations, you will become the reference within the team to develop the go-to-market vision and ensure its execution!
What we're looking for?
We are looking for someone who gets up in the morning wanting to be better than the day before and for whom a 7/10 is not "ok", who wants to be part of a team and for whom collaboration is a must. We are also looking for a collaborative colleague that can challenge us, and creatively contribute to building our vision and reaching success.
If this resonates with you, you're just what Clinia is looking for!
We are looking for a Sales leader with experience in healthcare (vendor or delivery side) and ideally B2B Tech Sales as well. This team member will both develop the Sales strategy and build out the Sales team that will make that plan a reality! The role is both an individual contributor and a sales manager position; you will need to generate sales results (hunting activities) before you play a hybrid role building out a team and managing future employees. The current plan aims to hire between 2-5 additionnal team members in the sales team within the next 6-18 months.
The ideal candidate is a results-driven individual with a track record of proven success, experience when negotiating complex enterprise deals and the skills to motivate & coach a Sales team. Working collaboratively across various teams within the organization, this leader will be responsible for expanding on our existing pipeline, identifying new opportunities, and creating our Sales processes and workflows. Over the year, the Sales Director will also hire a team to support Clinia’s initiatives across various geographies.
Up until today, our sales efforts have been handled by the CEO. Your role will be to expand on our existing pipeline, find new opportunities, build our business development processes and hire a team to support you across various geographies.
In this role you will:
- Own the development and execution of Clinia’s North American Sales plan
- Establish KPIs and reporting ensuring objectives are met
- Refine and streamline Sales processes
- Nurture relationships with existing prospects
- Identify new targets, verticals or approaches to build our Sales pipeline
- Engage and nurture Sales conversations with prospects (as part of your own Sales’ targets)
- Build the Sales team and provide coaching and training
- Develop and manage the deal cycle within the organization to drive Sales opportunities through the Sales funnel
- Lead cross-functional initiatives within the organization
- Represent the company at various functions such as conferences, trade shows, webinars, etc.
In terms of skills, you should have:
- 7+ years of experience in a high-performing environment with a track record of excellence
- Experience with complex sales in large organizations and demonstrated ability to “close"
- Exceptional English communication skills both orally and in writing; French is an asset
- A bachelor or master’s degree in economics, business, marketing or a related field
- Extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- An interest to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of technical integrations & API’s is an asset
- Must be able to Travel internationally on occasion
If you have other skills that you think would be a plus to the team, we are of course very curious to hear from you.
What we have to offer you
- Equity in the form of performance-based option plan
- Competitive compensation
- 4 weeks vacation
- Ability to work remotely, anytime
- Ownership over your work in a highly collaborative environment
- High-performance equipment (new MacBook Air) and a workstation adapted to your needs (all team members have their own stand-up desk and large screens)
- Flexible hours: free to work the hours you are most productive (we sleep in sometimes too)
- Zootherapy with Clinia's dogs @pico_the_teckle, Benny and Alaska
- 24/7 direct access to an online doctor for you and your partner through our partner Dialogue
But also this:
Moving is important: Clinia fundamentally believes in a balanced and active lifestyle. For that reason, Clinia offers a bonus for every hour of physical activity that you do: hike, bike, run, climb - whatever your sport, everyday of the week.
We also offer the opportunity to :
- Play an essential role in the development of a scaling company
- Work with a team of persevering and ambitious people with a true team spirit
- Contribute to the development of a product used by millions of patients in Canada
Our approach is simple:
We are a young and dynamic team that advocates the involvement and equality of everyone in decision-making - we don't say that to be cool, we really believe in it. So we're looking for someone who can use their expertise to help us build a solid future for tomorrow.
Do you have the motivation, focus and entrepreneurial spirit to meet this challenge? We're looking for someone like you!
Apply now !
$110,000.00 - $200,000.00